We are so pleased for your interest in our “Swiss Village” housekeeping cottages.
Our fully furnished cottages overlook scenic Rockland harbor and the Camden mountains. Our modified chalet
design lends to a relaxed, country vacation atmosphere with the added convenience of modern bathroom and kitchen facilities.
The serenity of the area, the spacious grounds and close proximity to local communities combine to make Smiths’ Swiss Village the ideal
vacation choice for singles, couples, and families with children. The grounds provide adequate space for children to explore, and a
pebbled beach is accessible for sun and surf. Outdoor fireplaces and picnic tables are also provided for each cottage.
Smith's Swiss Village online brochure.
Greetings from Maine... “the way life should be.”
We look forward with enthusiasm to hearing from you further about your vacation plans, and discussing how we may assist you in providing the perfect vacation “home away from home.”
Marilyn & Irving Smith
SMITHS’ SWISS VILLAGE FEATURES
- Spectacular view of Camden mountains, scenic Rockland Harbor, and offshore islands
- Local intrests include: light houses, museums, fishing, golf, cruises and swimming
- Country setting bordered by wooded area with shorefront access
- Shore consists of small rocks and pebbles suitable for swimming or sunbathing
- Located 700 feet from local roadway, with minimal traffic, on a private access road
- Large 250 x 300 foot play area for children
VACATION IN MAINE AT A COTTAGE BY THE SEA
The comforts of home are yours in a chalet style housekeeping cottage.
Each cottage is complete with:
- Cathedral Ceiling
- Modern kitchen equipped with refrigerator and electric range
- Comfortable furnishings including full modern bath, shower and flush
- Cable with color television
- Telephone (limited)
- Electric baseboard heat
- Cozy dining and sitting area
- 2 bedrooms, 1 Queen downstairs, large room upstairs that sleeps 2-4
- Large deck with seating
- Outdoor fireplace and picnic table
- Bed linens, towels, dishes, flatware, cooking utensils, microwave, coffee maker
Smith's Swiss Village
152 North Shore Drive
Owl's Head, ME 04854
This Site Updated Last on: Jul 10,2008